March 14, 2009

Hair Accessories

1. Pinky furs on my head (I made it myself:)
2. Leopard hair band (from a local shop)
3. Plaid tie (Milli Vanilli)
4. Gray tied hand band (Topshop)
5. Pink flower (Accessorize)
6. Leopard (Accessorize)
7. Red glittered (Milli Vanilli)
8. White orchid (My product:)))

Firstly, I am so sorry that I have been a bad blogger for the last couple of days. I had some health issues to deal with, my mother and my grandpa had surgeries at the same day. I was busy with taking care of them, thus I couldn't spend enough time on my blog.
Moreover, I do not feel well those days. I don't want to call it "depression", it can't be. Let's call it some days with some difficulties. I do not want to go out, I do not want to try new hair styles, I do not want to wear smart things and so on. I locked myself to my home, maybe I need some fresh air.. And I hope this days will end soon.
To start over, I wanted to show you the hair accessories I love most..
Have a nice weekend:)

Oncelikle son zamanlarda cok kotu bir blogger oldugum icin sizlerden cok ozur dilerim. İlgilenmem gereken saglik meseleleri vardi, annem ve buyukbabam aynı gunde ameliyat oldular. Gectigimiz gunlerde onlarla ilgilenmekle mesguldum, o yuzden bloguma cok fazla vakit ayıramadım.
Daha da otesi, son gunlerde kendimi pek iyi hissetmiyorum. Buna depresyon demek istemiyorum, hem olamaz da.. Hadi suna zorlu birkac gun diyelim. Dısari cıkmak istemiyorum, yeni sac modelleri denemek istemiyorum, guzel seyler giymek istemiorum, ve daha fazlası.. Kendimi eve kilitledim, ve sanırım biraz temiz havaya ihtiyacım var.
Umarım bu gunler gecip gider.
Tekrar baslamak uzere, en sevdigim sac aksesuarlarımı sizlerle paylasmak istedim.
İyi haftasonlari gecirmeniz dilegiyle..


LizzY

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails