February 19, 2009

Sorry for the break..:S

It has been a long time since I couldn't write to my blog. I think I owe an apologize to you about this break..
In fact, I have been having tough days recently.. I graduated from university last month but still I don't know what to do next. There are lots of questions in my mind, whether I should continue my education with a master degree or I should work and earn my own money. I am really really confused and this makes me nervous and stressful. I do not like spending my days with doing nothing but that's the fact, I have nothing to do...:((
I am trying to spend time with my hobbies, such as oil painting and charcoal drawing but this doesn't make a person who has important things to do.
Moreover, both my mother and my grandfather had surgeries at the same day, this also made me nervous and tired, too. At last, I learned that it is not an easy thing to take responsibility of a house..:)
For the following days, I decided to write this blog periodically. I hope there will be nothing on my way..
Have a nice weekend..

LizzY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails