February 27, 2009

Best Shoe Designers Ever!!!

Although I really love high heels and find them fantastic, I am not good at walking on them. I wish I could be one of the girls who walk on high heels with high self-confidence..:) The aim of this post is just for satisfying myself by looking at them, I think I need some more time for high heel practice..
Here is my list of best shoes designers ever:

Aslında yüksek topuklu ayakkabilari cok sevmeme ve de fantastik bulmama ragmen onlarla yürümekte pek de iyi degilim. Ben de o yüksek topukların ustunde inanılmaz bir ozguvenle yürüyen kızlardan biri olmayi cok isterdim. Bu postu yazmamin tek sebebi sadece onlara bakarak kendimi tatmin etmek, sanırım onlarla yürümeye alısmam icin birazcik daha zamana ihtiyacım var.
İste benim gelmis gecmis en iyi ayakkabi tasarimcilari listem:

1. Christian Louboutin
2. Manolo Blahnik

3. Jimmy Choo
4. Giuseppe Zanotti
5. Salvatore Ferragamo

photo source: www.barneys.com

See you in another post..

LizzY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails