February 23, 2009

New Season's Wish List

I have always loved shopping when I was a little girl, and still for me, there is nothing more enjoyable than shopping in this world. In each season I prepare a wish list which I choose from the most popular pieces of several companies.
In fact I do not have much money to spend on shopping in these days
(you know the global economic crisis!!!). Until I start earning my own money, I decided not to buy new things, I should carry on with the ones I have now..:((
However, my decision cannot prohibit me from dreaming, I like dreaming about the pieces I will buy in the future.. Maybe one day, my dreams will become true, can't they?
Here is my wish list..:)
1. I want a smart shirt with full of shining stars. I love glitters!!!
Star shirt: Miss Selfridge
2. I don't know why but in this spring, I really want to have a sweet pink dress which I can wear both day and night. I think this is the right choice
Pink dress: Miss Selfridge
3. Just like the previous summer season, we are gonna see clothes with navy style everywhere. I saw this jacket in Topshop and I loved it.
Navy jacket: Topshop
4. This booties drive me crazy. I liked its color and also its style very much. Since it doesn't have very high heels, I can walk easily with these..:))
Booties: River Island
5. I loved this green long shirt. I can also wear this as a mini dress, I believe it will be sexy!!!
Green shirt: River Island
6. Sandals save lives..:) They are both commodious and so chic. Love to wear in summer..
Sandals: Steve Madden
7. Although I like to have big bags but I liked this because of its golden colour.
Bag: Topshop
8. I wish I had thinner legs to wear this mini short.. I think I need to continue fitness..:S
Short: Mavi jeans

These are all for today, but trust me my dreams will never end..!!!

See you in another post;

Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails